Salice holds a strong global leadership by virtue of innate predisposition to innovation, strict attention to Quality, efficiency in service to our customers and the credibility gained in over 80 years of experience. 400 employees, a range of over 3,000 products, an export that touches 65, a distribution that reaches over 80 nations, eight branches and a dense network of exclusive distributors and representatives covering all industrialized countries of the world; are data that explain the reasons why Salice one of the most appreciated by the furnishing of large industries brands, medium and small.
Salice holds about 600 patents of hinges and opening systems, many of which are recognized in the specific field as genuine innovations. The certificate for the "QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM 'ISO 9001" obtained from Salice in 1993, it added in 1998 that for "ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ISO 14001". This testifies to the company's full compliance with the rules which guarantee the protection of the environment. Since 2000, the company ADAR SpA, today Salice GUIDE SpA, specialized in the production of guides and metal drawers, and since 2010 the company BORTOLUZZI SYSTEMS SpA, specialized in the production of sliding systems, round off the product offering.
The historical roots of this record dates back to 1926 when the founder, Arturo Salice, undertaken Cant (Como) the retail sales activities of Italian and foreign production hardware, transforming the initial distribution of local character in a flourishing trade with skill and tenacity extended to the whole national territory. In the late fifties, Arturo Salice starts producing its own line of furniture fittings in the new plant built in Cant. Simultaneously join the company sons Giorgio and Luciano, starting to work with his father in the management of the new activities, sharing with him the same tenacity values, laboriosit and inventiva.In those years was made the farsighted decision to specialize exclusively in the production of hinges for furniture. The February 22, 1957 Salice deposit the first worldwide patent invisible hinge self-closing: an event that for any specific industry Signal unbeatable technological leadership. Thus was born the Arturo Salice shoveled plant Cant Detect insufficient to cope with the expansion rapidity of the company, helped by the growing success that riscuotevano Salice hinges at the furniture industries in Italy and abroad. It appeared urgently needed in the need to build new and bigger production facilities, able to cope with company growth and a progressively increasing demand. In 1975 it was inaugurated the large complex of Novedrate, current headquarters. Set on 240,000 square meters of green area., In 60,000 square meters. focus covered the entire production center, technical and administrative offices, warehouses, automated shipping center and the Technological Centre Salice. The Salice present in all the industrialized countries of the world through an extensive network of exclusive distributors and representatives. The commercial organization uses branches located throughout the world. In 1971 they opened the first two branches in Germany in Neckarwestheim and France in Antibes. Meanwhile the company continues its evolution and in 1985 the third subsidiary in England to Huntingdon, between 1988 and 1989 Salice arrives in Canada in Mississauga and the United States to Charlotte. In 1993 the need to do more to support the German and American markets, Salice decides to enhance the services offered also inaugurating branches Lhne and Los Angeles. Even in Salice Iberian Peninsula strengthens its presence in 2011 with the opening of Salice Espaaa Barcelona. Today as yesterday, the company pursues a consistent policy of investment actualization thesis of manufacturing plants, the improvement of production systems and the rationalization of production processes, information to enable it to respond qualitatively, quantitatively and promptly to demand for a market evolving.